Thursday, February 20, 2014

DS139 - Color Outside the Lines

Welcome to this week's addition of the Deconstructed Sketch Challenge #139
I must admit, I loved this sketch the moment I saw it. 

I am playing along with the new MFT Pure Innocence You Color My World.  


I paired some sweet tooth, lemon drop, wild cherry and black licorice CS.  I used the MFT striped backgrounds stamp set  and stamped some wild cherry ink onto the wild cherry CS panel.  I used a stamped from the MFT Abstract Art stamp set to create the ink splatter.  I used the MFT Die-namics Fishtail flag STAX to create the banners.


I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored her with copics.  I fussy cut her out so I could pop her up with foam dimensionals.  I die cut the circular panels with the MFT Die-namics circle STAX and sponged some lemon drop ink onto the smooth white CS panel while it was still in the die.   


I repeated some of the layout and left the image uncolored on the inside.  

Here's the sketch:



Head to the Deconstructed Sketch blog to play along and link up your creations.  Be sure to check the creations of my fellow DT members for some inspiration!   


2 comments:

  1. so cute. I love the colors and the splat outside the main area. I did get a chuckle though....that poor little girl is getting a little thin along her part. She must be going through some hormonal problems! Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!