Saturday, November 1, 2014

Guest Designing for i {heart} papers

Today is the day when I can share the news that I have the honor of being
  i {heart} papers Guest Designer for November and December!  I am thrilled to be designing alongside their talented design team members!  Over the next few months,  I will be showcasing some of the awesome products you can fin in the i {heart} paper store

For my first post, I decided to color up this adorable snowman from the Avery Elle Be Jolly stamp set and I used the coordinating Be Jolly Elle-ments die.


I used some distress inks to create the background and spritzed with water,  Once completely dry, I stamped the snowflakes from the Avery Elle Be Jolly stamp set in VersaMark ink and then heat embossed with some WOW pearl white embossisng powder


I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored him with copics.  I used a white gel pen to add the polka dots to the scarf and hat and used a Wink of Stella clear glitter marker to add some shimmer to the snowman.  

You can find the news about my Guest designing spot on the i {heart} papers blog!
Stay tuned for more posts featuring products from the store





4 comments:

  1. I love IHP. Congrats on being GD. They are so lucky. I love this Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card!! I just can't get enough of this snowman. Gotta dig him out and stamp him again! So happy to have you as our guest these next two months.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!