Wednesday, November 19, 2014

SPD11 - Winter Wishes

It's time for the monthly SugarPea Designs challenge and this month's theme is Winter Wishes.
I just had to use the new SugarPea Designs Sugar Cuts dies and the new stamp sets to play along!



I used the new Gift Tag Sugar Cuts Die to die cut the tag from kraft card stock.   I used a stippling brush to create the snow with some MFT sweet tooth ink.   I tore some white card stock to create the snow.   I colored my trees with copics and used a clear Wink of Stella Glitter Marker to add a little shimmer of snow on the ends of the branches.  




I used dies from both of the new Layered Treat Labels Sugar Cuts Die and Gift Tag Sugar Cuts Die to create the sentiment panel.  I stamped the snowflake and sentiment from the Sweet Treats - Christmas stamp set in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.

I amalo entering this tag into the Tag You're It Challenge #10.



We only have a few rules…
  • Play along with ANY stamp you’d like – Winner is chosen at random to keep things fair, but if the winners project features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the voucher to $15
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with any other challenge(s)
  • Upload to your blog or other online gallery using keyword: SPD11 so we can easily find your work.
  • Add your name and link to your card or project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs blog

Challenge-Prize-Graphic





5 comments:

  1. Great tag, Kim! Love the trees and the pop of color they give.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim this tag is so sweet , with the winter pines . Love it! Did you fussy cut the trees? Nicely done . Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag! Thanks for playing along with TYI!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful tag! Love the dimension on the trees just from coloring--wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card! First time here, I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!