Thursday, November 6, 2014

DS176 and a goodbye

It's Thursday and that means it's time for another Deconstructed Sketch Challenge!  
When I saw this week's sketch, I was thrilled because it gave me another reason to put the new Sugar Pea Designs Sugar Cuts dies and coordinating stamp sets to good use!   These new goodies will go on sale tomorrow night at 6:00 PM in the SugarPea Designs online shoppe! 


I chose some patterned paper from the Carta Bella Winter Fun 6x6 paper pad and paired it with some MFT whip cream, kraft, and hot fudge card stock.    I distressed the edges of the patterned papers and sponged some Tim Holtz antique linen distress ink around the edges.   


I used some dies from the new SugarPea Designs Gift Tag Sugar Cuts and Layered Treat Labels Sugar Cuts die sets to create the tag.  I sponged some Tim Holtz walnut stain distress inks around the edges.  I stamped the sentiment and the image from the SugarPea Designs Sweet Treats - Christmas stamp set in MFT hot fudge ink,   Again. these new stamps and dies will be available tomorrow night at 6:00 PM EST in the SugarPea Designs online shoppe! I added some dark brown seam binding and some hemp cord to complete the tag.  

Here is the sketch:



This week will be my last week as a DT member for the Deconstructed Sketch Challenge.  I've decided to take a little break and clear my calendar of a few deadlines as we approach the Holidays.  My son has made the travel team for basketball this season so my chauffeuring duties after work and on the weekends will be increasing.   It has been an honor to part of this team for the past 14 months.  They are such a talented group of super NICE women!  Thanks to Jen Schultz for having me as part of the team!

Ready to play along with us?  Before you head on over to link up your entry on the Deconstructed Sketch blog, be sure to check out some crafty inspiration from the Deconstructed Sketch Girls!


4 comments:

  1. Love the rustic look of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks like a framed picture. Beautiful.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty - looks like artwork for the wall! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!