Wednesday, November 19, 2014

It Moose be Christmas

I was looking at my stash of new stamps sets and the new Sugar Cuts Dies by SugarPea Designs and it occurred to me that I could combine the stamp sets in a way I hadn't thought to do so when I was working on my projects for the release week!   


I created this fun tag using the new SugarPea Designs Gift Tag Sugar Cuts Die the Layered Treat Labels stamp set and coordinating Layered Treat Labels Sugar Cuts Die.  I die cut the tag, label, and sentiment from whip cream CS.   I stamped he label design and sentiment in hot fudge ink.  I stamped the circular die cut in natural ink using the MFT wood plank background stamp.  The patterned papers are from the Carta Bella Christmas Day 6x6 paper pad.  I added some brown satin ribbon tied with hemp cord to top off the tag.  

 I just love the moose from the Merry Christmoose stamp set  so I colored up his mug and antlers only and then fussy cut him out.   I popped him with foam dots to add dimension.  


  



3 comments:

  1. So cute, Kim! Love the "mounted" moose head and the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this tag!! It reminds me of the talking moose in the Country Bear Jamboree at Disney!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never thought of just using the head, great tags GF!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!