Sunday, November 23, 2014

Celebratin'

I have the honor of doing some guest designing for i {heart} papers this month.   
They carry a great number of different stamp lines n the store.  
Today I am featuring some stamps and dies from Avery Elle.  



I created this happy little number using the Avery Elle Cheers stamp set and Cheers dies.  




I die cut the word from PTI white card stock and then layered it over some MFT black licorice card stock.  I used little pierced circle dies the MFT Die-namics Blueprints 3 and then stamped the circles with 2 of the accessory stamps from the Avery Elle Cheers stamp set in Momento tuxedo black ink.   


I added  few more of those stamped circles to the corner of the inside of the card and then stamped the sentiment from the Avery Elle Cheers stamp set.  

Head on over to the i {heart} papers store to check out all the products they carry in the store!

BUT before you do that,be sure to head on over the 
"Product for Sale" page on my blog!  
I've got lots of gently used crafty goodies that are looking for a new home!  You can find the page by clicking HERE!





2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!