Sunday, November 16, 2014

Merry Little Christmas Elf

This month and next month I guest designing for i {heart} papers and today I am showing off one of the newly released stamp sets by WPlus9 that they carry in the online store.  It's called Merry Little Christmas.


I chose some papers from the Echo Park Home for the Holiday 6x6 paper pad and paired it with some MFT hot fudge and natural card stock.   I stamped my image in Momento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with copics.  I ised a red and clear Wink of Stella Glitter Markers to jazz up the ornament,  


I stamped the sentiment in Avery Elle truffle pigment ink and added a couple of brads to embellish.  I popped the sentiment panel up with foam dot to add some dimension.

Be sure to head on over to the i {heart} papers store to check out all of the products they carry! 



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colouring! What a super card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your elf and the Copic coloring you did. I also like the layout for the card and the papers you chose. It makes me want to get busy making more Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!