Sunday, November 9, 2014

Simply Sympathy Winnie & Walter Style

I have the honor of guest designing for i {heart} papers for the next couple of months so today I am sharing a card I made featuring some of the products found in their online shoppe.


I have been admiring the stamp sets produced by Winnie & Walter and being the guest designer for i {heart} papers prompted me to pull the trigger and buy something and this "A Tree for All Seasons" stamp set was first on my wish list.  I die cut the square from some masking tape and adhered the negative onto the white card stock.    I used some Tim Holtz tumbled glass and peeled paint distress inks to create the background and then removed the masking tape.  


I stamped the tree, the little bird, and sentiment in Momento Luxe tuxedo black ink.  

Head on over the i {heart} papers online shop and check out their great selections of products!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful sympathy card, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice card. I am going to CASE this. i was making sympathy cards today also and sadly need several more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Kim, I hope you are also linking up to the Moxie fab post to use a tree on your creation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!