Sunday, November 9, 2014

Decorated Raffle Boxes

Just wanted to share the raffle boxes I decorated for my son's 5th grade fundraiser event coming up with is week.  I think they came out pretty cute!


I used some of the cards I have previously created and added a mount to them so that would stand securely on the raffles boxes. 


This raffle box features the SugarPea Designs "Pizza My Heart" stamp set.  We are raffling off a basket filled with gift certificates to local restaurants and other tasty treats,


This raffle box feature the MFT Pure Innocence Serenity.  The basket is filled with all sorts of products to bring on the zen.


For out basket filled with Arts & Crafts supplies, I decorated the raffle box with anow retired  MFT Pure Innocence stamp set.

Our movie night basket includes $200 worth of candy so I chose the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps "Lola Lollipop" to decorate the raffle box.

This basket is going to be the most popular.  Our New England Team basket is filled with tickets to the Red Sox, Patriots, and Bruins games as well as all kinds of sports related apparel. I used the MFT Die-namics Bright Lights Alphabet to decorate this raffle box.  

Finally,I decorated the raffle box for our Wine & Lottery themed basket using the Stamping Bella Uptown Girl Opal the Optimist.  






2 comments:

  1. These are such a good idea! I always make craft baskets but these are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute how you added those cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!