Thursday, October 30, 2014

DS175 - Make a Wish

Welcome to this week's addition of the Deconstructed Sketch.  
I fell in love with this Teddy Bea "When You Wish Upon a Star" image when I saw it and this week's sketch was the perfect fit.   


I chose some papers from the Doodlebug Design Frosty Friends.



I printed my image on some PTI white card stock and colored her with copics.  I used a General's black pastel chalk pencil to add some depth to the shading and I used a Wink of Stella clear glitter pen to add some shimmer to her wings and the star on her wand..

Here's the sketch:



Ready to play along with us?  Before you head on over to link up your entry on the Deconstructed Sketch blog, be sure to check out some crafty inspiration from the Deconstructed Sketch Girls!




3 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Kim! Your coloring of the image is amazing: you really made her come to life! Just awesome! Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the use of more non-traditional Christmas colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Must have a look at that challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!