Monday, November 10, 2014

SPDSS15 - Merry Christmoose

Looking  for a little sketchy inspiration?  Play along with the SugarSketch 15!
This week, SugarPea Designs released this adorable Merry Christmoose set.  During release week, I just HAD to use the cheeky sentiment in the set and I paired it with one of the accessory stamps.  You can see it HERE.  I had not yet colored up the stinkin' cute moose who is the star of the show in this stamp set so today is the day!

I started with a kraft CS panel that I die cut using the largest die from the Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitches die set and sponged some Tim Holtz walnut stain distress ink along the edges.  I then used the snowflakes from the SugarPea Designs Sweet Treats - Christmas stamp set and lightly stamped them in whip cream ink.   I chose from patterned papaers fro the Carta Bella Christmas Time 6x6 paper pad and matted with hot fudge CS.  I added some whip cream snow drifts to the whip cream panel using teh MFT Die-namics Stitched Snow Drifts.  I used the MFT Die-namics Pierced Fishtail Flag STAX to create the banner and I added a hot fudge button and hemp cord to embellish.  I stamped the sentiment in hot fudge ink.


I stamped my moose in MFT black licorice hybrid ink and colored him with copics.  I used a white gel pen to create the plaid designs on his scarf.   I fussy cut him out and adhered hi to the whip cream panel,   

Here is the sketch which I flipped to left onto it's side::




The rules are very simple…
  • Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided.
  • SugarPea Design stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated :)
  • You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable 
  • Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS15 so that we may check out your beautiful work
  • Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs Blog.
  • One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe.  
  • However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15!

If you would like to make the Undying Merry Christmoose stamp set your own, 
you can buy it HERE.






3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!