Thursday, November 6, 2014

Day 4 of the SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneaks of the Holiday Release

Welcome to day 4 of the the SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneeks of the Holiday Release!
Today we are featuring the adorable Merry Christmoose stamp set!

Now, as you make your way through this hop, my fellow design team members will show you the ADORABLE moose in this stamp set, but I had to feature one of the accessory stamps today.  
My card today was inspired by the Moose Crossing signs you see along the highway.


You CANNOT put a sentiment that says "Nice Rack" in a stamp set and think I will not use it! 
I stamped the sentiment and the "rack" (snort!) in VersaMark ink and then heat embossed with black embossing powder.   I stamped the black licorice panel in VersaMark ink with the MFT Notebook Paper Background stamp and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  



Would you like to WIN the Merry Christmoose stamp set?! Hop along and visit with the SugarPeas, leaving some comment love along the way! One lucky person will be randomly selected to win the Merry Christmoose stamp set!


Don't forget…our entire Holiday Release will be available in the SugarPea Designs Online Boutique at 6:00 PM EST this Friday, November 7th



31 comments:

  1. LOL love that sentiment what a great card to give the guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... Veery funny but very cute!!! What a great sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my , the most clever idea ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great versatile stamp set! Can be used for so many occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! That sentiment is hilarious!! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun, fun, fun! Love this card...great design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just about spit my coffee out when I saw this...that is hysterical! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way too funny and clever! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How clever and fun this card is and love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha it doesn't surprise me that you would use this sentiment...very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, LOL!! This is so funny!! I love your take on this!! Awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, such a funny card !! Those stamps are gorgeous !! Love, Enny

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG.... just about spit my drink all over my screen! Hilarious Kim! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to be the person who gets this card! Wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahahahaha! Love your take on this stamp set! Love the embossing also. It makes the stamped images pop!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hmmm . . . this is the one sentiment in this set, that I don't think I could pull off using. I just don't know who I could give it to. : ) But it is hysterical and I love the card you created using it. I definitely looks like one of those signs you would see on the road.

    ReplyDelete
  17. hahahaha....omg this card is HILARIOUS!! Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG! I did not even seen that sentiment in the pack! Too funny! Your card stopped me short!

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOL, I should have guessed that would be the sentiment you chose to work with, sigh, I love my TSG peeps, even if TSG isn't open any long. Love the embossed, glossy stripes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!