Tuesday, April 8, 2014

SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneaks - Don't Be Koi

Welcome to day TWO of the SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneaks!   Today we are showing off a new stamp set from our Sweet P Collection called Don't Be Koi



Want to know the trick to coloring something that is behind the fishbowl  Simply choose colors that are 1 to 2 shades light that what is NOT behind the fish bowl! 



Here's a close up.  It's hard to seein the pic, but once I colored the entire fishbowl, I covered it with a nice, thick coat of Glossy Accents and let it sit overnight.  



skin - E21, E00, E000, RV23 and R30
hair - E29, E27, E25,E55, and E54
shirt - BV04, BV02, BV01, BV00, BV000
cat - C5, C3, C2, C1, C00
fish and bowl - B29, B24, B05, YR09, YR07, YR04, E55, E53, E51, B000, B0000


Displaying Dont-be-Koi.png


Would you like to WIN the Don't Be Koi stamp set?! Hop along and visit with the SugarPeas, leaving some comment love along the way! One lucky person will be randomly selected to win the Don't Be Koi stamp set!

We will be announcing the winner of today's stamp set AND the winner of the ENTIRE APRIL RELEASE at our online release party on the SugarPea Designs Facebook page this Thursday night between 8:00 and 9:00 PM EST! We'd love to come have you chat with us, everyone is welcome!

Our fabulous April release will be available in the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe at 9:00 PM EST this Thursday night!




31 comments:

  1. Love it!! I absolutely love your card design and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable Kim!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too, too cute, fantastic card, and thanks for the coloring trick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute is this stamp! Adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you colored the little girls cheeks (and the rest too). So cute! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAAKKK!! How cute are these three!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the coloring tip, Awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable Kim. Love the layout for you card too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout Kim. I love how you used the white space. And love how you did your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just absolutely love this, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the bold edging. The blues and the flower match the water and the fish so well.
    Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the stitching and the topper....fun sentiment and darling image! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Kim! I love your coloring and that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love the stripes on the kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card. I love the fun colors.

    ReplyDelete
  16. so darling...love your kitty, everyone is killin the coloring on him...all unique and fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful card! I
    like the clean
    background too.
    Thanks for the
    tip with the
    coloring.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really cute card! I love that bright flower!

    ReplyDelete
  19. great card and love how you gave us the tip about colouring behind the fish bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for sharing how you colored :) such a fun idea. Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a cute card and I just love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE this card - and thanks for the tip about colouring behind the fish bowl! (As if I didn't already have a huge copic wish-list... :D)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Darling card. I like the glossy accent finish for the fish bowl. Thanks for the coloring tip, too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so adorable!! I love that sentiment (it cracks me up) and how you used it in the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This card made me smile. I love your attention to detail. It helps when you work with a great stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the colors you used on your card! Beautiful job Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  27. oooo! I love this stamp set. beautiful coloring and thanks for the tip on coloring. I'd be intimidated to color this one up. you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is so precious! Your image is magnificent and I love that you used Glossy Accents! Your color palette is gorgeous. That big flower is so beautiful. :o) Fin-tastic creation! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great coloring tip and I like the polka dot scalloped border.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautifully colored image and super cute card - love the layered flower.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!