Thursday, April 24, 2014

DS148 - Sweet as Can Bee


Welcome to the Deconstructed Sketch #148
I will admit that was initially stumped by this sketch.  But once I ditched the idea of doin a square card and going to the standard A2 card, it came together quickly.

I played along wit the MFT Doodle Garden Sweet as Can Bee.


I started with a smooth white CS base.  I used the MFT fishtail flag STAX, circle STAX, and Blueprints 1 to create the sentiment panel and the banners.  I stamped one of the lemon drop banners with a stamp from the Washi Patterns stamp set.   



I stamped my image in MFT black licorice hybrid ink and colored it with copics.   used a clear star Gelly Roll pen to add some shimmer to her wings.   



skin - E11, E21, E00, E000
hair - C9, C7, C5, C3
body - C9, C7, C5, C3, Y17, Y15, Y13

Here is the sketch:



 Head to the Deconstructed Sketch blog to play along and link up your creations.  Be sure to check the creations of my fellow DT members for some inspiration!   

1 comment:

  1. what a cute and lovely card ! great
    thanks for sharing
    greetings from rainy belgium
    martina
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!