Thursday, April 3, 2014

DS145 - Hats Off to the Grad

Welcome to this week's addition of the Deconstructed Sketch
Graduation season is upon us so I took this opportunity to show off some of the soon to be released new goodies from MFT.  


I started by stamped the steel blue panels with steel blue ink using the new MFT  On the Diagonal background stamp set.  I matted with black licorice CS.  It's hard to see in the photo, but I embossed the smooth white panel using the MFT Stargaze stencil.  


I stamped the sentiment from the new MFT Happy Graduation stamp set in black licorice ink.  I created the cap using the new MFT Die-namics Graduation Accents and the stars using the MFT Die-namics Blueprints 13.  I created the scalloped border panel using a die from the MFT Die-namics Blueprints 1.  


Here is the inside of the card.
 And here is the sketch:



 Head to the Deconstructed Sketch blog to play along and link up your creations.  Be sure to check the creations of my fellow DT members for some inspiration!   


5 comments:

  1. What a perfect graduation card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love this! I need a few grad cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours!! This is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors and layout. Your card is festive and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these cards....thank you for the inspiration. I have several graduations coming up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!