Wednesday, April 9, 2014

MFTWSC171 - A Little Wish

Trying my best to keep a stash of birthday cards on hand so this week, I created one for my staff using the MFTWSC171 as my inspiration.


A birthday card in these soothing colors is perfect for a very "zen" friend of mine. 
I paired some MFT steel grey, spearmint, sno cone, grapesicle and smooth white CS. 
I did a little stenciling on the sno cone panel with the some modeling paste and the MFT Petal Circles Stencil. I added some rhinestones for a little bling.


I stamped the sentiment  from the Birthday Greetings stamp set in the new MFT black licorice hybrid ink and used the MFT Die-namics stitched circle STAX to die cut it.  To create the flower, I used the Die-namics Plentiful Petals.  The bottom layer was die cut from grapesicle felt.  The top 2 layers were die cut from grapesicle CS and the edges of the petals were sponged with grapesicle ink.   I added a sweet tooth button and hemp cord to finish.  


I used the largest die from the Blueprints 13 to create the stitched panel.

Here is the sketch:


Now head on over to the MFT blog 
to play along and linkup your creation!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!