Tuesday, April 8, 2014

MFT New Product Launch!

Yep!   It happened!  The MFT April release has officially launched and is now available for purchase!  You can easily find all of the new goodies in one place right HERE!  

If you are still trying to fine tune your shopping list, you'll want to check out what the MFT Designers have to show you tonight because chances are you will be inspired by what we have to offer.  We are each showcasing different products to cover the entire release.  I am going to be giving some ideas on how to use the new Die-namics Cloud Cover-Up! 

Ready to see how to use it in 3 different ways?  Let's go! 


First up is this colorful little number.  I created that rainbow using a die from the Blueprints 1.  



I ran the  Die-namics Cloud Cover-Up through my Big Shot once with smooth white CS and once with black licorice CS.  I adhered them after just slightly shifting the black one so that the bottoms of the clouds would be outlined.   


I stamped the sentiment new Blue Skies Ahead stamp set in the new hybrid black licorice ink.  LOVE the new ink!!!  


For the inside, I die cut the white panel using the largest stitched die from the Die-namics Blueprints 13.  I die cue the sun from lemon drop CS using a die from the new Die-namics Sun, Moon, & Stars and then die cut the star again using that largest stitched die from the Blueprints 13 so it would neatly tuck into the corner and continue the stitching pattern.  I stamped the sentiment from the Happy Graduation stamp set.  

Here's my next card:


This time I used the Die-namics Cloud Cover-Up to create a background scene!



I ran the Die-namics Cloud Cover-Up through the Big Shot once with sweet tooth CS and once with sno cone CS.  I mounted tte snow cone panel onto a smooth white CS card base and then I glued the sweet tooth clouds back in like a puzzle to make the background one layer again.  


Next I used the Die-namics oval STAX to create my rolling hills from gumdrop green CS.  I used a die from the Die-namics Sunflower Sweetheart to create the fence with natural CS.  I then stamped the fence in natural using using the Wood Plank background stamp.   And then finally, I added the sweet new Pure Innocence I Pick You which I stamped with the new black licorice hybrid ink and colored with copics. YEP!  It's perfectly safe with your copics!   I added some Buttercup Liquid Pearls to centers of her flowers.  I used a white gel pen to add the freckles to her cheeks.  


I used the largest die from the Die-namics Blueprints 13 to create the stitched panel from smooth white CS.  Once again, I created some rolling hills in gumdrop green CS using the Die-namics Oval STAX and then stamped the sentiment from the Pure Innocence I Pick You in the new black licorice hybrid ink

You still with me?!  
I've got one more way to use the new Die-namics Cloud Cover-Up to show you!
This time I using just the die cut clouds!


I sponged some blu raspberry hybrid ink onto a smooth white CS panel using the rain drop stencil.  I sprayed some shimmer mist over the stencil before removing it.  Next I used the largest die from the Die-namics Blueprints 13 to create the smooth white panel with stitched edges.    I die cut and matted the circular opening using the Die-namics circle STAX sets 1 and 2.  



Next I stamped the Pure Innocence Sunny Thoughts in the new black licorice hybrid ink before coloring her with copics.  I used a white gel pen to add the polka dots to her umbrella.  I fussy cut her out and the tucked into the circular panel.   Now I used a couple of die cuts from my Die-namics Cloud Cover-Up and used my copics (C1 and C000) to add some shading to them before popping them up with foam dots and layering them on top of the circular opening.



I stamped the sentiment from the new Blue Skies Ahead stamp set in the new black licorice hybrid ink.


For the inside of my card I again used the largest die from the Die-namics Blueprints 13 because I love the stitched edging to the panel.  Then I die cut the umbrella using the new Die-namics Layered Umbrella, colored it with copics, and added the polka dots with a white gel pen.  


Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by!   Visit each of the MFT Designers' March New Product Launch posts linked on the MFT Blog and leave a comment  for your chance to WIN one of two, $100 Gift Vouchers. The winners will be chosen at random.  Ready? Set. Comment!


92 comments:

  1. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR SISTA!!! Brilliance all over these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOODNESS!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! These cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kim for the inspiration. But my wallet is depressed now!! You ladies ROCK the hell out of this release.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the new pure innocence stamps! And I love what you did with them sooo cute. I love how the same umbrella is on the inside of the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, i love the coloring on the girl and cloud, so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cloud effect on the first card is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards! Love the rainbow effect on the first. So colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the cards, but the girl in front of the picket fence is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are just SO Cute. I love your attention to details.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the cards and your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Three terrific ideas using the clouds. Especially love the rainbow on the first.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards, love the dancing in the rain, rainbow,little girl and clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards I love how you colour the PI girl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, the offset and coloured clouds are just fantastic and very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous cards, those clouds are outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic cards. Such amazing designs and colouring. Especially on your final card. I love how you gave so much dimension through shading the die cuts with your copics.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love ALL your ideas!! fantastic!! I am keeping this page open for inspiration when my make my next cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great cards...have loved everything you did for this release...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really like how you used black to shadow the clouds on your card. It really shows them off. THe little PI girl is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your coloring and shading on all your cards. Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the look of the clouds in the first card ! The second is oh so sweet, and the third - that's my fave ;) The coloring is AMAZING!!!!!!! And the umbrella on the inside if just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. These cards are great. Thanks for all the great ideas for this release.

    ReplyDelete
  23. All I can say is WOW!!! You added interesting details and they do make difference!!!!! AMAZING work!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are all adorable, I especially love the inlaid clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the girl in the circle...she really pops! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You are a cloud expert. Love all the cards. My very favorite card is the last one and I love how you have the upside down umbrella on the inside. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your cards are beautiful! The card with the little girl by the fence is so sweet! Thanks for sharing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow!! Such artistry! Your clouds are amazing and so is the red umbrella on the inside of the last card! Your work is stunning and I am adding you to my bloglovn!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your cards are awesome. That red umbrella looks FANTASTIC!!! I picked up a lot of the items you used last night. So LOVED this release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the window card. That upside down umbrella in the inside is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I freakin' love all your cards today!! love the black under the clouds- that really makes them POP!! the second card-pure sweetness! and the third is my fave!! those clouds and the umbrella are awesome- and the umbrella on the inside is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love all of your cards. The black peeking out at the bottom of the clouds in the first card is genius! And your coloring is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  33. You are really making me drool over that cloud cover up die, darn it! All very cute, love the rainbow card.

    ReplyDelete
  34. You are really making me drool over that cloud cover up die, darn it! All very cute, love the rainbow card.

    ReplyDelete
  35. You are really making me drool over that cloud cover up die, darn it! All very cute, love the rainbow card.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful cards, Kim! Love your coloring and the Cloud cover up die is really cute! Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Very cute cards! Love the rainbow of colors on the first card and how you mixed the products - makes me want them!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Gorgeous cards! Your colouring is amazing on the last one!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  39. Awesome cards, great inspiration and beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Super cards. I especially like the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh my goodness, each of these is AMAZING! LOVE the rainbow stripes on the first card, and your coloring is fabulous on these!

    ReplyDelete
  42. LOVE the shading you did on the clouds!! Those little details can make the biggest WOW!! Fabulous!! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great cards!! Love the rainbow card!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love your cards - and love how you offset the clouds on the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Wow, Kim. Everything you create is amazing but you went above and beyond with these cards. Love how you showcased the cloud die and the way you used the clouds. So good!! Inspiring, sweet lady!! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Gorgeous creations! I love the umbrella card, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Your designs are a great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

  48. THESE ARE BOTH TOTAL STUNNING.. OH MY GOODNESS.

    ReplyDelete
  49. All your cards are so inspirational. Love these uplifting sentiments. The red umbrella is beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Such cute and colorful cards - love the little girl and the umbrella.

    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Oh my oh my!! These are so incredible!! Thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Oh My!! These are AMAZING!!! thank you for sharing how you used the dies in such different ways. wow! thanks, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  53. I especially love your last card. Great inspiration all week; thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  54. OMG I love all of your cards!! They are all so different & awesome, great job!! Thanks for sharing them all with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  55. Wonderful set of cards! I love the lining on the clouds and the coloring/shading on the last card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Oh, these are awesome!! Love all three, but specially the last one with that sweet little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  57. 'Kay.... that PI is adorable Missy!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Inspiration again!! I love what you did with the clouds and the rainbow! LOVE those ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  59. Your coloring is just amazing!! Love that cloud die!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Beautiful cards! My favorite is the second, so sweet! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  61. Wow! These are fabulous and love your coloring, layouts, and details. Also enjoy how you created the inside of the cards. They are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Wow...the coloring is amazing. Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Beautiful cards. Thank you for great inspiration. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  64. Amazing cards.Great use of the stamps and dies,so original and great inspiration.Love seeing your creations x

    ReplyDelete
  65. Love all the cool scenes you created! Awesome use of so many die-namics!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Love your cards, beautiful copic coloring. The new PI girl is so cute, love the cloud die too!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Thanks for showing so many ways to use this cloud die!

    ReplyDelete
  68. Oh My Goodness! You are A M A Z I N G!!! These are just beyond fabulous! Thank you for sharing your gifts with all us stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Super great cards you made, love all of them and those PI kids are sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  70. love your creativity your clouds are FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Love how you inlaid the clouds in the blue sky!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Fantastic coloring! All your cards are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  73. OMGosh these are so cute! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  74. I already loved those clouds & now I know I NEED them!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Beautiful cards! Love the first one with the touch of black peaking out of the clouds and the rainbow is fantastic! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Great cards. I love the rainbow on the first one and the cloud die is great.

    ReplyDelete
  77. Fabulous Cards {as usual but still Fabulous}
    Like the stitched rainbow colors and
    Especially like the last one where you shaded the clouds
    and put the umbrella inside

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!