Wednesday, April 23, 2014

SPD04 - Loads of Love

Ready to play along with the latest SugarPea Designs challenge?!  This month were are challenging you to keep it clean and simple.  Yep!  It's a CAS challenge!  

I played along using the Take a Load Off stamp set.


I used the MFT Die-namics pierced traditional tag STAX to create the tag from MFT natural CS.  I stamped the CS with natural ink using the wood plank background stamp.  I used the MFT Die-namics pierced circle STAX to create the circular panel and I matted with sno cone CS.  


Using some PP from the Family Ties 6x6 paper pad by Pebbles, I paper pieced all the laundry and colored the basket with copics.   I used a die from the MFT Die-namics Blueprints 2 to create the sentiment strip and I stamped the sentiment in hot fudge ink.


Ready to play along with the SPD0- CAS challenge?   Head to the blog for a list of SugarPea Designers who have played along as well for a little crafty inspiration before you link up your creation there!  There is a $15 prize up for grabs, but you must use SugarPea Designs stamps to be eligible.  Good luck!


2 comments:

  1. Here is your awesome card Kim , the link on the SPD blog took me to an older blog post. Love your tag on your card. so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!