Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Perfect Paper Crafting and Simple Stories Blog Hop

Today I have the honor of being a guest designer for Perfect Paper Crafting and participating in their cross promotional blog hop with Simple Stories.  

You may know that I am Brand Ambassador for Perfect Paper Crafting.  If you follow my blog, you know I love to layer things and there is no better tools than the Perfect Layers Mini and the Perfect Cutting Mat for us card makers!  If you want to make these tools your own, be sure to the the code Kim5% to get 5% off your order! I also a BIG fan of Simple Stories so I jumped a the chance to be part of this hop! 

My card features the sweet stamp set called "Love You Bunches" by SugarPea Designs, a new clear stamp company on the market!  


This layout can be a little bit tricky and sloppy layers would ruin the effect.  The Perfect Layers Mini saved the day!  Nice, neat and perfect layers every time!   Simple Stories was kind enough to send me the DIY Boutique 12x12 Paper Kit so I used some of the pretty papers to create this card.


I also used a DIY Boutique sticker and a DIY Boutique Chipboard Sticker to embellish.  


skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, RV42, RV30
hair - E49, E39, E37, E35, E53
shirt - RV09, RV06, RV04, Y18, Y17, Y15
flowers - YG17, YG13, Y17, Y15, YR04, YR07


Would you like to WIN a Perfect Paper Crafting Tool?  Or maybe you might like to win a paper collection from Simple Stories?  Leave me some blog an then head to the Perfect Paper Crafting Blog for alist of participating designers.  Be sure to leave them some blog love, too!  






17 comments:

  1. So very cute and sweet!
    The polka dot paper is
    so pretty.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your super adorable card, so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! I love the colors and the stamped image, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTENESS GALORE!!!
    LOVE your card Kim, the image & colouring is delightful and your layers with the offset panels look fabulous, especially with the blocks of brights against the dots - LOVE IT ALL => THANK YOU for the CREATIVE INSPIRATION!!!
    ... the more I see the Perfect Layers Ruler, the more I love it, such a great way to get perfect layers and it would be so nice to let go of the firm grip I have on my ruler & pencil :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great bright card! Love the perfect mats and the coloring is just right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to go check out the link to the mini layers kit - never hear of it but i think i need it :) Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card, great job. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card Kim and yes, this would require some extra measuring for these sloppy layers. Thank goodness you have that awesome tool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colors you used in this card, Kim. I also like the embellishments you chose. Great coloring as always!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The angles on your card are perfect! Love the bright colors too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet! Your coloring is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute and cheery. I like your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet card! Your coloring is really awesome & I think I may have to have those perfect layers tools!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the black with the pink and your coloring is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!