Monday, April 14, 2014

SPDSS02 - You Did It!

Ready to play along with this month's SugarPea Designs Sugar Sketch
I've created a Graduation card featuring the newly released Hats Off to You stamp set!


I just love her sweet face!   I started with a PTI spring rain CS panel which I ran through the Big Shot wit the largest die from the MFT Die-namisc Blueprints 13 to get that stitched edging.   I chose some PP from the Family Ties 6x6 paper pad by Pebbles and matted with MFT black licorice CS.




I stamped my image in the new MFT black licorice hybrid ink and  colored her with copics.  I paper pieced her dress and used a white gel pen to add the freckles to her cheeks.

Here is the sketch:


Ready to play along?   You do NOT need to use SugarPea Designs stamps to pay along though we appreciate when you do!   One winner will be randomly chosen to receive a 
$15 gift certificate 
to the SugarPea Designs online shoppe!  Please be sure to use the keyword SPDSS02 when uploading to online galleries!   Enter as many times you'd like!  
Link up your project HERE



3 comments:

  1. This is awesome Kim!! I love the black matting - it really makes everything pop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This ROCKS! I love the colors you used and your coloring is perfection! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color scheme of this card and how well you matched the sketch. Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!