Friday, April 11, 2014

MFT Release Rewind

I bet many of you have already placed your MFT orders from the April release and your new rafty goodies are already on the way!   If not, the MFT Designers are ready to tempt you once again and show you why you NEED some of the new products. 

\ Let me show you a little something I made for the Retro Sketches 109 using the new Bokeh Builder stamp set.


I used the new MFT hybrid inks in razzle berry, orange fizz, and lemon drop and then I stamped the sentiment in the black licorice hybrid ink. 


I repeated the vertical line of dots n the same colors on the inside of the card.  

Print

Now head on over the MFT Blog for a list of the MFT designers participating in today;s release rewind!



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful bright and fun looking card Kim, love the look of how you've stamped the Bokeh Builder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Kim! The vibrant colours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how bright and pretty this card is, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun with dots! who knew it could be so great

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Bokeh Builder set is just fantastic! I've seen the coolest cards throughout the entire release hop made with these stamps! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!