Monday, January 13, 2014

Yoga Party Custom Invitations

When I was asked to make a Yoga Party invitations, I immediately thought of the MFT Pure Innocence Serenity stamp set!  She is PERFECT for a yoga party! 

I distorted some of the text for the sake of privacy.


I printed the invitations and then stamped the image in Momento tuxedo black ink.  
I colored her with copics and paper pieced her top with PP from the My Mind's Eye Happy Day 6x6 paper pad.  I used a white gel pen to add freckles to her cheeks. I matted the invitations with MFT cotton candy CS.  




6 comments:

  1. very very cute! What is the name of the FONT that you used?

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! What a darling invite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun, I love this soooooooooo much! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome - what a fantastic invitation

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prior to its awakening, the kundalini energy rests at the base of the spine in the form of a spiraled coil similar to that of a serpent. When released, the kundalini energy shoots up through the spine, making its way towards the crown of the head.here's the page

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!