Thursday, January 16, 2014

DS134 - I Love You

Welcome to this week's edition of the Deconstructed Sketch challenge!   I love this week's sketch!
I love the "out of the box" technique and this sketch just screamed "DO IT!"

This card featured a newly released stamp set from the brand spankin' new clear stamp company SugarPea Designs.   The stamp set is called Bushel and a Peck.


Head the SugarPea Designs blog to see my masking tutorial I made as I was designing this card. 
I stamped the image in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored her with copics.  I paired some MFT sweet tooth and hot fudge CS with some PP from the Fancy Pants Designs "Love Note" 6x6 paper pad,    I added some silver brads to embellish.


I used a white gel pen to add freckles to her cheeks and to add polka dots to some of the hearts.  


Here is the sketch:



Be sure to check out the creations of the Deconstructed Sketch Girls for a little crafty inspiration and then head on over to the Deconstructed Sketch Blog to play along and link up your creation!








7 comments:

  1. I love this image and am going to have to go buy it. I love that big smile on her and you've coloured the image beautifully. Great sketch and papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! I love your coloring on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I really love how the basket is outside the circle! Gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is soooo stinking cute Kim!!! Adorable image, perfectly colored!!! LOVE the papers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh my goodness Kim, you have done a wonderful job on this card. PERFECT JUST PERFECT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute image, love how clean and graffic the card is to set off the focal point.
    And I love how you list your copics used. Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really freakin' cute GF!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!