Wednesday, January 8, 2014

MFTWSC158 - Best of Luck

Happy hump day!  Wednesday means there's a new MFTWSC challenge to tackle!  
I played along this week with the Pure Innocence 4 Leaf Clover.


I paired some grape jelly, grapesicle, and sour apple CS.  I also used the coordinating ink pads and the MFT Plaid Background Builder to create my patterned paper.   I added some faux stitching with a white gel pen to the grape jelly panels and added some silver brads.  



I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored her with copics.  I used the white gel pen to add freckles to her cheeks and polka dots to her shirt.   I die cut and matted my image using the MFT Die-namics circle STAX set 1 and set 2.  I added a sour apple button and hemp cord to embellish


I heat embossed the sentiment.


Here is the inside of the card.  

And here's the sketch: 



2 comments:

  1. What a cutey, love the colours you have used and the layout.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love PI. These colors are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!