Thursday, January 2, 2014

DS132 - Grow Old with Me

If you are here for the MFT Release Countdown post, click HERE  though you will also get some additional MFT sneak peeks on this post as well! 

Welcome to the first Deconstructed Sketch of 2014!  It's going to be a great year! I feel it in my bones!
I have Valentine's Day on the brain so I am using today's sketch as an inspiration for my latest Valentine.


This card features the soon to be released "Love Story" stamp set by MFT.   It will be released on January 7th!  I first die cut the circular panel with the MFT Die-namics stitched circle STAX.  I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder for a chalkboard look.  I created the patterned paper with the MFT Darling Dots stamp set and some wild cherry ink.  


Check out the kraft panel.  I embossed it with the soon to be released MFT Die-Namics Hugs and Kisses Cover-up that will also be released on January 7th.   I die cut the heart with the MFT Die-Namics Rustic Hearts and stamped it with an image from the MFT Homespun Hearts.  The flag was created using a die from the MFT Die-namics Blurprints 2.


For the inside, I stamped one of the hearts from the MFT Homespun hearts stamp set in wild cherry ink and the "XOXO" in black licorice ink.

Here is the sketch:

sketch132

Be sure to check out the creations of the Deconstructed Sketch Girls for a little crafty inspiration and then head on over to the Deconstructed Sketch Blog to play along and link up your creation!


3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!