Friday, January 10, 2014

MFT Release Rewind

Whew!  What a wild it was for me to participate in the January release countdown, Product Launch, and now the Release Rewind as brand spankin' new designer for MFT!   There are just SO many new products in the release that is next to impossible to use them all during the countdown week, but the Release Rewind gives me a chance to ink up and play along with some of the goodies I had yet to tackle!   

Lets get going!   This first card features the awesome new Die-Namics Transformable Heart Full of Love to quickly create a card that pack a whole lot 'o punch!   

I started with the largest die from the new Die-Namics Blueprints 11 to die cut the chocolate brown panel which I stamped with the woodgrain background stamp in hot fudge ink.  


I used one of the Die-namics Transformables Heart Full of Love dies to cut the "love" sentiment and then used the other die to cut the heart from burlap which I tucked behind the main panel.   I used the Die-namics large rolled rose to create the rose from red hot felt.  Finally, I tucked a gumdrop green die cut from the new Die-namics Scrolled Flourishes under the sentiment.

I added a strip of woodgrain along the inside of the card and used the heart die from the Die-namics Blueprints 11.  I stamped the sentiment from the new Wood You Be Mine stamp set in chocolate brown and red hot ink.




My next card features the new Picture This stamp set and the Die-namics Cute Cameras 2.

This time I paired some steel gray, grout gray, and wild cherry CS.   


I die cut the circular panel with the Die-namics stitched circle STAX and used the Darling Dots stamp set to stamp some grout gray polka dots.  I stamped the sentiment in steel gray and wild cherry ink and created the camera with the Die-Namics Cute Cameras 2 in coordinating CS.

I used the Die-Namics circle STAX set 1 and dies from the Die-namics Cute Cameras 2 to create the inside of the card.  



Thanks SO much for stopping by!   Please head on over to the MFT Blog for a listing of all the designers participating in today's Release Rewind for some additional inspiration before doing some shopping at the  MFT Boutique!


9 comments:

  1. Absolutely loving these Kim!! The burlap looks fabulous on the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome designs, Kim! LOVE all the texture on the first card, I just wanna reach out and touch it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that top card. i want to make one like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the burlap heart and the camera dies...I really need to just order them before they are gone! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute cards - love the rose and the burlap.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful cards! Love the wood & burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kim! How CAS and stunning! I esp love your burlap idea and the polka dots behind your camera image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cool CAS cards! I love the woodgrain with burlap in the window!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!