Thursday, January 9, 2014

DS133 - Love Story

Welcome to this week's addition of the Deconstructed Sketch #133!  
If you love layers like I do, you can go to town layering with this sketch!  

I played along with the newly released MFT Love Story stamp set.


I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark ink and heat embossed in white embossing pwder onto black licorice CS.  I added layers of smooth white, steel blue, red hot, and black licorice layers.



I used the MFT Homespun Hearts stamp set and MFT Die-namics Rustic Hearts. I stamped the heart in red hot ink.

and I also used the MFT Homespun Hearts stamp set to complete the inside of the card.

Here is the sketch:

Be sure to check out the creations of the Deconstructed Sketch Girls for a little crafty inspiration and then head on over to the Deconstructed Sketch Blog to play along and link up your creation!








6 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning card, Kim! I love everything about it. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a striking card, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an eye catcher! Stunning!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's probably the most perfect bow I have ever seen! Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Love the chalkboard technique and the black/red color combo. Your bow is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I love the chalkboard technique here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!