Wednesday, January 22, 2014

SPD01- Hello, Friend!

Hey!  How many of you out there already have some SugarPea Designs stamp sets in your possession?
Are you ready to play along with the very first SugarPea Designs Challenge?!  


It's an anything goes challenge!  
I played along with the Tin Can Chat stamp set.

I paired some MFT hot fudge, cotton candy, and banana split CS with some PP from the Doodle Bug Design "Sugar & Spice" 6x6 paper pad.  



I stamped my images in Momento tuxedo black ink on to PTI white CS and colored them with copics.


I paper pieced the clothing and added some freckles using a white gel pen.


You can find Tin Can Chat HERE in the SugarPea Designs online shoppe.

Ready to play along?
You must use a SugarPea Designs image to be eligible for the prize!
Head to the SugarPea Designs blog to link up your creation! 


7 comments:

  1. Such a clever card, Kim - love the papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore the layout, great way to use the stamp!
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genius Kim. I love the two circles and the string. Genius. Just thought I should let your know your link for your blog just above your card on the SPD blog is not working.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with the string! The little girls are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always forget how awesome it looks to frame images in circles, this rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got these two in the mail, can't wait to ink them up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!