Thursday, January 30, 2014

DS136

Welcome to this week's addition of the Deconstructed Sketch challenge!
This week I am playing along and using the sketch as inspiration for my latest Valentine's Day Card!

I inked up the MFT Pure Innocence Guess Who Loves You.


I stamped the berrylicious CS panel with the MFT plaid background builder stamp set in berylicious and sweet tooth ink and stamped the cotton candy pink CS panel with a stamp from the MFT Darling Dots stamp set in cotton candy ink.  I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored her with copics.  I added smoe pleats to her shirt for added interest.



I used the MFT Die-namics fishtail flags STAX to create the sentiment panel.  I die cut the heart from razzle berry felt using one of the MFT Die-namics ristic hearts.  I added a black licorice button and twine to embellish.  

Ready to play along?  Here's the sketch:



Head to the Deconstructed Sketch blog to play along and link up your creations.  Be sure to check the creations of my fellow DT members for some inspiration!   And LOOK!  Joanne Basile has joined the team!

4 comments:

  1. That is just adorable, Kim! Love how her top looks like a little dress. Felt >> swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE I LOVE it!!!! It's the Sketch perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable. Love the colors and papers. Your coloring of that sweet PI image is fabulous as always. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!