Wednesday, January 1, 2014

MFTWSC157 - You Made my Day

Ready to tackle the MFTWSC157?  
It's a simple sketch.....nothing too intimidating.  

I stepped away from my copics an got a little inky to make this thank you card using the MFTWSC157 for my inspiration.  

I paired some tangy orange, hot fudge, kraft, and whip cream CS for a warm color scheme.   
I distressed the edged of the panels a bit and sponged on some whip cream and kraft ink around he edges.  I used the largest die from the Die-namics Blueprints 11 to create the largest kraft panel. I used a stamp from the MFT Hearts and Stitches stamp set to add the curved stitches behind the main damask design.




I stamped the damask design in tangy orange ink and used one of the new Die-namics Dimensional Banners that will be released  on January 7th! The sentiment is from the MFT Essential Sentiments stamp set.  

I stamped the inside of the card with more or the damask designs in kraft ink.  

Here's the sketch:

Ready to play along?  Head over to the MFT blog to link up your creation!



2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!