Sunday, December 15, 2013

Winter Wishes

Well, I am snowed in.  Our first winter storm here in the Boston area has struck.  
So, I thought I'd color up a wintery little Tiddly Inks scene tp play along with the Simon Says "Let it Snow" challenge.    I know I just stepped down from the design team, but I can't stop coloring these cute images! 

This is the Tiddly Inks Winter Wishes Wryn clear stamp set.  


I started with a wild cherry CS panel and stamped some snowflakes from the MFT Snowflake Splendor stamp set in sweet tooth ink.   I then divided it into three equal size panels and matted with black licorice CS.  I adhered them to a smooth white CS card base and stamped the sentiment in black licorice ink.   


I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored it with copics.  I die cut my image using the MFT Die-namics circle STAX and layered it using the MFT Die-namics stitched circle STAX.  I used a white gel pen to add feckles to Wryn's cheek and some glitter to the snowman.  I added soem white opal liquid pearls and glitter for snow.  





6 comments:

  1. Your colouring is da bomb GF! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kim, I agree with Wendy - your colouring is 'da bomb'! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable. Your coloring is fabulous. Love the snowflake panels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always stare at your coloring and love how you make each card look flawless! Adorable bg you created, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, you colouring is amazing.Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. SHUT UP!!! How did I miss this one, so freakin' cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!