Thursday, December 19, 2013

DS131 - A Gift for You

It's a circular sketch this week on the Deconstructed Sketch challenge.  Does that scare you?  It scares me.  
BUT, I must say.....I found a way to make it work! I made a handy dandy little gift tag that has since been attached to a present and slid under the the Christmas tree so it's all good!  


I started with the PTI Tag Sale #4 and die cut the ornament tag.  I used the MFT circle STAX to die cut gumdrop green and red hot circles.  I cut them in half and added a strip of hot fudge CS across the middle.


I used he MFT Woodgrain background stamp, the Textile Backgrounds stamp set, and the More Washi Patterns stamp set to create the patterned papers.    The sentiment is from the MFT Essential Sentiments stamp set.  I used the MFT Die-namics fishtail flag STAX to create te banner and added a red pearl.   

Here is the sketch:

DS131

Be sure to check out the creations of the Deconstructed Sketch Girls for a little crafty inspiration and then head on over to the Deconstructed Sketch Blog to play along and link up your creation!




2 comments:

  1. Love the ornament shape idea! Brilliant!! Shaped cards freak me out....lol....I cheated ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACK! What a stinking great idea to make this a tag! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!