Wednesday, December 11, 2013

MFTWSC154 - Hello, Friend!

Guess what day it is!  Guess what day it is!
HUMP DAY!
And the new MFTWSC154 is now posted and ready to be tackled. 

I played a long with the Pure Innocence Freckles.


I started by die cutting the "hello" with the MFT Die-namics Happy Hellos.  I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored her with copics.  I stamped the image a second time on orange fizz CS.  I used stamp from the MFT Washi Patterns to stamp the polka dots on her shirt in sweet tooth ink.  I stamped it again, colored the pockets orange and then paper pieced her shirt onto the original image. I stamped the MFT typewriter text background stamp in kraft ink onto the kraft CS panel.  The border was created with the MFT Die-namics dotted scallop border trio.  


I die cut the sentiment panel with the Die-namics mini tabs foursome and I stamped the sentiment in hot fudge ink.  I created te button using the Die-namics button quartet and added some hemp cord. 

Here's the sketch:

MFTWSC154



2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!