Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tiddly Inks CHallenge #123 - Wryn Goes Caroling

Ready to play along with this week's Tiddly Inks challenge?!  
We're getting in the Christmas spirit with an "Anything Christmas, Holidays, or Winter" challenge! 

I played along with the adorable "Wryn Goes Caroling" digital image. 
I started with a kraft CS base and used some sweet tooth ink and a stippling brush to create the snowfall.  I tre some white CS to create the snow drifts.  I used the MFT Darling Dots stamp set and stamped some dots in sweet tooth ink  onto scarlet jewel CS.  I used the MFT Die-namics fishtail flag STAX to create the banner from ripe avocado CS.  


I colored my image with copics and used a white gel pen to add the polka dots to her scarf and freckles to her cheeks.  I fussy cut her out and layered her over the snow drifts.  I used a black glaze pen to add the musical notes.  


Ready to play along with the challenge?  Head to the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog to see some additional inspiration from my fellow design team members and then link up your entry there! 



2 comments:

  1. Love it. The image is adorable and your coloring is fabulous. Love how you stippled the snow background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the stippled snow background and the music notes you added!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!