Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Love Note

Had a chance to play with some of the goodies from my latest MFT haul.   I'm pretty done
with Christmas and and ready to move on to all the sweet Valentine's Day crafty stuff out there, aren't you?

Here's my card featuring the new Blueprints 10 and the typewriter text background stamp.


I used the Die-namics Blueprints 10 to die cut the  smooth white CS panel and stamped it with the typewriter text background stamp in black licorice ink. I matted with black licorice ink and adhered it to the wild cherry CS card base.


I used dies from the Die-namics Blueprints 10 to create the circles and heart and popped up the heart with foam dots for added dimension.  I used part of a sentiment from the MFT Essential sentiments stamp set and heat embossed it onto the sentiment panel.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!