Thursday, December 12, 2013

DS130 - Bear Hugs

Happy Thursday!   Take a break from your Holiday shopping and gift wrapping and play along with the Deconstructed Sketch Challenge #130!  We have a fun sketch for you this week! 

I played along with the MFT Pure Innocence Bear Hugs.

I rarely use an entire paper pad, but I pretty much wiped this one out .  It's the MME Collectable "Memorable" 6x6  paper pad.  I paired the PP with some MFT cotton candy. hot fudge, and kraft CS. 


I colored my image with copics and paper pieced her shirt.  I used a black Generals pastel chalk pencil to add some shading.  



Here is the sketch:

sketch130

Be sure to check out the creations of the Deconstructed Sketch Girls for a little crafty inspiration and then head on over to the Deconstructed Sketch Blog to play along and link up your creation!



1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!