Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Change is a Good Thing

I bought this Unity stamp set called "Change is a Good Thing" a while ago.....because it is hilarious.  I knew it would come in handy sooner or later.   I will soon be leaving my job f nearly 5 years to take on a new adventure and so, of course, I will be making some cards to say goodbye to a few special co-workers.  I love to laugh and I love to make people laugh.  Saying goodbye with a humorous card only seems appropriate.   :)


I went with a CAS style card so the tighty whiteys could take center stage.  I used the MFT Die-namics stitched circle STAX a backdrop for the image.  I stamped the sentiment in MFT wild cherry and black licorice ink.   I used the MFT Darling Dots stamp set to create the patterned paper.  



3 comments:

  1. I love this stamp. so glad to see you using it here. LOOKS great! good luck on your new adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! Good luck with the new job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!