Friday, December 13, 2013

A Very Merry Christmas

Today wraps up my final post as a design team member for Tiddly Inks
It just about killed me to step down from this team.  I LOVE these images. I love this team of awesome women and I just love the owner and illustrator, Chisty Croll.   She's such a punk!  I love that about her.   I have a lot of new things on the horizon for the new year and I need to kick off 2014 feeling on the ball......not chasing after it.  

I inked up this adorable clear stamp stamp called Holly Jolly Christmas for my final post. 

I embossing the kraft panel with an embossing folder andtore some paper to create the snow drift. I paired some MFT black licorice, some PTI ripe avocado, and some PP from the Echo Park This & That Christmas 6x6 paper pad.



I colored my image with copics and added some freckles t her cheeks with a white gel pen.


And with that I say farewell and wish Christy and the Tiddly Inkers a very Merry Christmas and a very happy and healthy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Your colouring is incredible Kim!! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As per usual - awesome coloring, Kim! I can't stop looking at her, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!