Saturday, December 14, 2013

CTS57 - Happy Hour

I am looking out the window knowing that 12 inches of snow is about to be dropped here.  It's our first winter storm of the season.  So, I have winter on the brain. I am also looking forward to dinner and drinks with co-workers during my last week at my current job before I hang up my hat and get ready for my new job.  So, I combined these two thoughts for a little inspiration to play along with the CAS(E) this Sketch #57.


I started by stamping the MFT woodgrain background stamp in whip cream ink onto kraft CS.  
The sentiment is from the MFT a la mode Martinis on Me stamp set.   



I used the MFT stitch circle STAX to die cut the circles.  The clock is from the MFT Timeless stamp set and the snowflakes are from the Snowflake Splendor stamp set.  I used a silver brad to attach the hands to the face of the clock.

Here's the sketch:





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and great job. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!