Thursday, December 19, 2013

Knit-Wit

I am thrilled to have been invited back by My Favorite Things to do some guest blogging this month for them! Today is the 1st of  four posts I will be doing to help them show off some of their newly released goodies!     

Now, I can't show you the entire card that I made with the new Pure Innocence Close-Knit here on my blog.  You'll have to go to the MFT Blog to see it.   Here's a sneak peak!


Now head on over to the MFT blog and leave me some love when you get there!




4 comments:

  1. love this image. Beautiful.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally gorgeous Kim!! LOVE IT!! So simple and elegant!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is a beautiful card, i went to look, gorgeous work

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!