Friday, October 25, 2013

TSG Snowman Soup Blog Hop Challenge

Welcome to DAY  of the There She Goes Clear Stamps blog hop challenges! 
This set from Chaitali is perfect for all sorts of holiday gift giving needs, from bag toppers, to mini cards, or whatever else you need…with 25 images to chose from, there is something for everyone!

Snowman Soup is a 4x8 set that includes a total of 25 stamps and will sell for $18.00.



I started with a 4.75" x 4" piece of CS and scored at the 2" mark to create the topper.  



  I stamped the label in MFT red hot ink.   I stamped the sentiment and reindeer in Momento tuxedo black and colored the reindeer with copics.  I added some Diamond Glaze to the reindeer's nose.  I found those candies in AC Moore and thought they would be prefect for reindeer noses.  I adhered the topper to the clear bag.


Would you like to win the new Snowman Soup set? Here is what you need to do-visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post. 

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, October 26th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.



31 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! Can't wait to see the entire stamp set! I'm planning on making most of my Christmas gifts this year and this set would be PERFECT! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh this is so cute!!! I need it! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very cute! Love that shade of RED!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving this set. I make a lot of treats for the holidays and this set would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! What a cute reindeer! Great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Kim! I love the bright red can't stripe label.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your treat bag. It reminds me of the old fashioned candy packages. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea for last minute gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun, fun gift to give at Christmas! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun design and treat bag, Cute

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are perfect candies for a red nose! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute treat bag! Love the candy noses! This set is perfect for treats for all those holiday parties! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. gosh that topper is super cute. love it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable. Cannot wait to see the whole set.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How adorable!! !LOVE that little rudolph!! Awesome bag!! Just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Big smile on my face cuz it's too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable treat bag topper...love the noses.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sweet Treat! Love these sets that allow me to make special little gifts for co-workers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is sooo cute! Love this ❤

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!