Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Batty Bug

It's an "anything goes" challenge this week on the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog so there's no reason not to play along.  Easy peasy!   It's official October so I wanted to make something Halloweenish.  That's a word, right?

I colored up Batty Bug!


I paired some PP from the Doodlebug Designs Haunted Manor 6x6 paper pad with some MFT grape jelly and black licorice CS.  I went with the out of the box technique and the curled her wigs forward a bit for added dimension.   I wrapped some black hemp cord around the top of the image panel to mimic a spider web.   


Here are the copics I used:

Now be sure to use a Tiddly Inks image when you play along.  You can always grab a quick digi from the store if you need one!  You have 2 weeks!  Ready? Set? GO link up your creation on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog!

I am also entering this card in the Created with Love Challenge #60 (Halloween) and the
The Sweet Stampin' Things with Wings Challenge.  



7 comments:

  1. So not only is the card fantastic, but I really like your Copic image. I might just have to steal that idea. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card. Love the image. Thanks for joining our Halloween Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, that wrapped twine looks wonderful. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the cute image and the black thread work on the card thanks for sharing with CWLC this week
    Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Love the hair!! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our HALLOWEEN Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I love your card, the bright colours, the fab image and your colouring. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Sweet Stampin, good luck with the challenge, hugz Suzanne DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card. Love that image. and your coloring is great.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Created with love challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!