Monday, October 21, 2013

Guest Blogging for MFT again today!

I am so excited to have been asked to do some guest blogging over on the MFT blog this month!  If you missed my first post, you can find it HERE!  

Today I am showing how to use your MFT stamps to create candles which are perfect gifts for the Holidays!  Here's a little peek!  



Head right on over to the MFT blog to see the whole blog post and a tutorial on how to make your own hand stamped candles!  Be sure to leave me some love over there with a comment! 

3 comments:

  1. Too darling Kim. The hat looks frosty. Is that your coloring or part of the candle effect? I'm heading over to check it out on the MFT blog. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Kim... that snowman is adorable. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!