Thursday, October 3, 2013

DS121 - Let's Go Out For a Bite

Welcome to this week's addition of the Deconstructed Sketch Challenge!  It's another goodie!  
I use this week's sketch to show off a cute Halloween image from the newly released No Tricks Only Treats stamp set by There She Goes Clear Stamps.


I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink onto PTI vintage cream CS and colored him with copics.  I stamped the sentiment in MFT black licorice ink.  I used the MFT square STAX Die-Namics to die cut the image and then left the iiage in the die so I could sponge some Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink around the edges.  I paired some PP from the Carta Bella All Hallow's Eve 6x6 paper pad with some MFT black licorice and kraft CS.  


I used a die from the MFT Die-Namics Blueprints 1 to die cut the button from the PP and layered it over the flag tail that I die die cut using the MFT fishtail flag STAX Die-Namics,  I added some MFT hemp cord and layered a bat over it.  



Here's the sketch:


Be sure to check out the creations of the Deconstructed Sketch Girls for a little crafty inspiration and then head on over to the Deconstructed Sketch Blog to play along and link up your creation!






4 comments:

  1. Kim, your card is adorable. Great shading around the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kim, he's so cute! Coloured beautifully! The spider button with bat is a perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowsa kim! this is so fun! your coloring is amazing as always and i just love that die cuts and wee bit of sponging around the edges of the vampire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this card, Kim! Great take on this week's sketch and another awesome TSG creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!