Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tiddly Inks Creepy and Cute Challenge

In honor of Halloween, this week's Tiddly Inks challenge theme is "Creepy and Cute."   
I chose to color up "Spell on Ya."  She definitely leans more towards the cute end of the spectrum!

I paired some MFT black licorice and orange fizz CS with some PP from the Echo Park Chillingsworth Manor 6x6 paper pad.   I used a die from the MFT Blueprints 1 to create the scalloped borderon the orange fizz panel.   


I used a die from the Sweet N' Sassy Stamps Stamps Stars die set and added a Stampin' Up corduroy button brad that I found in my stash.  I added a couple of small black rhinestones as well.  


I used a black glaze pen to add the polka dots to her hat and the dress.


Head right on over to the Tiddly Inks challenge blog to check out what the design team has created and then link up your creation!  



3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!