Thursday, October 24, 2013

DS124 - You Suck

HA!  I love that sentiment!  You've got to Love There She Goes Clear Stamps and their cheeky sentiment!  Before Halloween comes to an end, I had to ink up the Hauntingly Delightful stamp set.  It's one of my favs!  

Here is my card for this week's Deconstructed Sketch Challenge #124:


I started with a MFT lemon drop CS panel and ran it through the Big Shot in a Darice stripe embossing folder,   I used some PP from the Doodlebug Design "Haunted Manor" 6x6 paper pad and created some PP using some MFT orange fizz CS and a stamp from the MFT More Washi Patterns stamp set.  I distressed the edges of all panels and sponged some MFT back licorice ink around the egdes.


I colored my image with copics.  


Be sure to check out the creations of the Deconstructed Sketch Girls for a little crafty inspiration and then head on over to the Deconstructed Sketch Blog to play along and link up your creation!






4 comments:

  1. haha! I love that sentiment too!!! Any cheeky sentiment grabs my attention! SWEET colouring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this lil guy, Kim! You always do such a great job with color and texture! hugs, kadie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun Kim! LOVE your coloring on this fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!