Wednesday, October 2, 2013

MFTWSC144 - Let's Do Lunch

Guess what day it is!  Guess what DAY it is!  
HUMP DAY!

The newest MFTWSC144 is up and ready to be tackled.  I will admit that I was initially stumped by the sketch, but I do like the way my card turned out in the end.  I played along with the Pure Innocence On a Picnic.  It was 80 degrees here in Boston so I felt I could pull off a picnic card on a nice day like today.


I stamped my image in Momento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with copics.  I paper pieced the blanket and her shirt with PP from the Boho Chic 6x6 paper pad by First Edition Paper.  I used a die from MFT Die-Namics Dotted Scallop Border Trio. I created the grass using the MFT Die-Namics Grassy Edges.  I matted the panels with hot fudge CS and used kraft CS for the card  base.


I added freckles to her cheek with a white gel pen and stamped the sentiment in hot fudge ink.


I used the floral dies from the MFT Die-Namics Blueprints 5 to create the flowers and added a hot fudge button and some hemp cord to the center.

Here is the sketch:

MFTWSC144










2 comments:

  1. SO super cute! I adore the little blanket and that flower is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pure innocent stamps and your little design is sooo sweet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!