Saturday, October 26, 2013

MFTWSC147- Thanks

Happy Saturday!   I will soon be heading North to check out Hobby Lobby!  I had NO idea there was a Hobby Lobby in Manchester, NH which is just 30 minutes North of me!  My 11 yo daughter who inherited the crafty gene is looking forward to our field trip today.  

Before I getting on the road, I played along with the MFTWSC147!


I played along with the MFT Fall Foliage stamp set and coordinating Die-Namics.  I stamped the leaves onto kraft CS in wild cherry, tangy orange, and lemon drop ink.  I ran the smooth white CS panel through the Big Shot in the Darice stripe embossing folder and then used a pain brush to splatter some kraft ink.   


I used the MFT Die-Namics circle STAX to cut the circular panel out of burlap which adds nice texture to the card and then I layered that over the die cut from the MFT Die-Namics Decorative  Doily.   I stamped the sentiment in hot fudge ink and added a hot fudge button and some hemp cord to embellish.  

Here is the sketch:

MFTWSC147



2 comments:

  1. I love the classic simplicity of this design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! Love the textures and colors!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!