Saturday, October 5, 2013

SSS231- Hi There

I was scrolling through my Bloglovin feed this morning and came across the latest Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge #231.  I love this sketch!  So, I am playing along "Wryn in the Fall" by Tiddly Inks. 

I colored my image with copics and deepened the shading with some brown and black General Pastel Chalk pencils.  I paper pieced her dress,   I went with the out of the box technique and used my MFT circle STAX Die-Namics to cut and mount the image.  I used some random scraps of PP.  On the tangy orange CS panel, I stamped one of the background stamps from the MFT Textile Backgrounds in tangy orange ink.  I used the MFT Fishtail flag STAX Die-Namics to create the flag and then ran ith through the Bog Shot in a Darice stripes embossing folder.  I created the border below that with the MFT solid bracket border Die-Namics.  


I am also entering this card in the Simply Create Too Challenge #47 (fall colors)
and the Four Craft Chicks Challenge #162 (fall colors).


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colouring as always Kim, she's adorable! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Kim...this is just gorgeous! Love the rich, warm colors, and your coloring is as awesome as always! Looks like Wryn is ready for fall! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kim: We’re very glad you joined in our “Fall/Autumn” Challenge #47 and we love your entry. Your card is very cute--love the image.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card (as always!). Your coloring makes me swoon! So glad you used this week's sketch from The Sweet Stop!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eye popping goodness Kim. I loveh ow you paper pieced her dress to match the background dp, and the COLOR of her coat and hat -- rocks my world!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty Kim! Love the way you colored the sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what pretty autumn colours...love it! thanks for joining us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim, this is such an awesome card! Love the colors you used for our FALL challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely adorable, and your coloring is awesome. Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!