Friday, March 29, 2013

Bellarific Friday - Inspiration Challenge

Did you get a chance to play along with this week's Bellarific Friday challenge?
It was an inspiration challenge.  I decided toplay along using one of the newest Uptown Girls, Opal the Optimist.  


and here is the photo inspiration for my card:


I pulled some inspiration from the circular lanterns and the color scheme.  
I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink onto X-Press It blending card.  I colored her with copics and fussy cut her out.   I paired her with some Bazzill Card Shoppe peanut cluster, butter mints, icy mint, and licorice twist CS.   I used some circle punches and then ran the icy mint circles through the big shot in the Cuttlebug polka dot embossing folder.

skin - E11. E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
hair - E47,E37, E35,E53
clothing - B24, B23, B21, E44, E43, E41
wine bottle - YG97, YG95, YG93, E43, E41, V28
wine - E59, E39

Ready to play along with the next Bellarific Friday challenge?
It's a sketch challenge and here it is:



Email Emily (emily@stampingbella.com ) with your entries by the end of Thursday,  April 4th to see your project on the blogabella and to be eligible to win $10 Bella Bucks to the Stamping Bella Store!!


2 comments:

  1. she is too fun kim! love the layered circles and her dress is just stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the circles! A fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!